Local News View All
Columbus Man Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
A Columbus man accused of killing a Norfolk teenager in 2011 has pleaded guilty to manslaughter. Twenty-four-year-old Daniel Hofmann entered the plea in Pierce County court on T...
- Governor Hopefuls Won't Interfere With New Veterans Home
- Heineman Grilled at First Testimony Hearing
- Hastings College to Introduce New Culinary Arts Majors
- United Way Getting Closer to 2014-15 Goal
- Airport's New Terminal Breaks Ground
- Doctors Who Treated Ebola Patients to Host Course
- Sasse Rallies Supporters in Hastings
Health News View All
Teal Pumpkins Indicate Food Allergy Awareness This Halloween
(NEW YORK) — Of all the bizarre things kids and adults might see on Halloween are pumpkins painted the color of teal on people’s stoops.If that’s the case, the li....